Join Our Staff
Looking for a Summer Camp Job in Atlanta?
Top 5 Reasons to Work at MJCCA Summer Day Camps
- Make a difference in the life of a child. Nothing will make you feel better than being a hero to your campers!
- Working at camp is the most fun job you will ever have! You don't get to be outside swimming, playing sports, doing arts & crafts (and more) when you are waiting tables, selling retail, or sitting at a desk.
- Make friends that will last a lifetime. Many staff members return year after year to spend their summers with their MJCCA Summer Day Camps family.
- Develop and enhance a wide variety of life and employment skills including leadership and responsibility that will benefit you in the job market. The experience and skills gained are great resume builders. Hiring professionals know when they see camp on your resume that you possess many of the attributes that they are looking for in an employee.
- We have a variety of positions – something for everyone!
MJCCA Summer Day Camps Employment Forms
An interview is required for all positions. Once we receive your application and two reference forms, you will receive an email or phone call from the camp office to arrange an interview.