Day Camps Registration Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Registration Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Day Camps
REPORTS TO: Day Camp Operations Director
The Day Camp Registration Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the registration process for MJCCA Day Camps as well as contributing to the high standard of MJCCA’s customer service to current and prospective camp families. The position is full-time, 40 hours per week, occasionally requiring weekend and evening hours.
- Under the direct supervision of the Operations Director, assist with the registration process for Day Camps, including:
- Handling data entry process and ensuring registrations are entered accurately into both the financial database (Traction) as well as the camper management database (CampMinder).
- Communicating and developing payment plans for families.
- Work with accounting and registration departments to ensure information is properly tracked and documented.
- Manage any changes to camper registrations in both Traction and CampMinder.
- Process all payments and communicate outstanding balances to Operations Director.
- Customer Service:
- Provide follow-up customer service (phone, email, and in person) to all registered and prospective Day Camp families.
- Respond to any emails, phone calls, and other requests in a timely manner.
- Communicate changes, issues or requests to the appropriate internal department.
- Handle all families’ information with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Become familiar with and be proficient at communicating Day Camps offerings.
- Take on projects as assigned by the Operations Director.
- Assist the MJCCA Registration Team during the camp off-season with registrations in other departments within the agency.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equal experience in related office environment.
- Experience: 1 year minimum of customer service, registration or database management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented
- Ability to take direction well and work within a fast-paced office environment
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects at one time
- Effective communicator – both written and verbal
- Present professional demeanor
- Team player