Certified Pilates Reformer Instructor (Total Health)
Part-time (May include nights and weekends)
We have openings at the Jewish Community Center for certified Pilates Reformer Instructors. These part time positions are available for potential instructors to teach private and small group sessions.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Teach a fun, informative and safe class for your participants adhering to standards set by the JCC as well as those set by the national certifying organizations which we adhere to.
- Provide outstanding customer service to members
- Learn, follow and utilize policies, procedures, programs and equipment offered through the JCC
- Maintain time sheets in a neat orderly fashion according to company protocol
- Attend mandatory meetings and in-house training
- Assist in maintaining a neat, organized and clean group exercise room
- All other duties as assigned by manager
- Must be CPR/FIRST AID CERTIFIED
- Hold a nationally recognized Pilates certification to instruct classes
- Stott Pilates certification is preferred
- Prior instructional experience preferred