Intown Outreach Associate
POSITION TITLE: Intown Outreach Associate
REPORTS TO: Managing Director of Outreach
Part-time Average (20hrs/week)/ 2-3 programs per month
- The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta is seeking an Intown Outreach Associate who will create community partnerships and implement programmatic offerings that appeal to various demographics and ages within the Intown community.
- Plan, organize and facilitate monthly community outreach programs for the Intown community with a focus on targeting young families.
- Serve as MJCCA partner representative at existing community events.
- Conduct ongoing informal meetings with members of the Intown Jewish community to gain and maintain a deep understanding of community wants and needs.
- Meet with and develop partnerships with Intown Jewish organizations, locations, entities to deliver programs.
- Develop a follow-up strategy to keep Intown participants engaged in MJCCA programs.
- Serve as MJCCA concierge for the Intown community
- Work with Marketing Department on monthly e-newsletter and other program promotional materials.
- Manage program budget.
- Collaborate with other MJCCA departments such as Day Camps, Preschools, Outreach, Membership, and more to cross promote programs.
- Create and maintain database of program participants.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and leading programs
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Self-motivated with strong customer service skills
- Outgoing personality with approachability
- Knowledge of Intown Atlanta Jewish community
- Must be able to provide own transportation to offsite events
- Available to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta (MJCCA) is a non-profit organization that has served the Atlanta community for more than 100 years. The MJCCA has been ranked among the Top 100 Workplaces since 2012 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, and is widely regarded as one of the premiere JCCs in the country. The MJCCA annually serves 12,000 members and over 60,000 people in the Atlanta community through a wide variety of innovative programs and vital services. The MJCCA embraces people of all ages, races, denominations, affiliations, and abilities.