Swim School Transporter
POSITION TITLE: Swim School Transporter
REPORTS TO: Director of Aquatics & Assistant Director of Aquatics
Part-time 15 to 20 hours a week
- The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta’s Aquatics Department is looking for a responsible and reliable person to be the Swim School Transporter for the Weinstein Preschool. This person would bring preschoolers back and forth from their classrooms to the pool for their swim lessons each day.
- Pick children up from their classrooms, sign child out, and bring to the pool in a timely matter – arriving ready BEFORE the lesson begins.
- After the lesson, sign out child from the pool and take back to their classroom in a timely manner.
- Prior experience working with children
- Responsible & Reliable
- Ability to problem solve
- Exhibits patience
- Strong customer service skills
- Available to work a set schedule: 2-3 days a week, Monday – Friday, 10am to 5pm
- Outgoing and approachable
- Ideal position for retirees and others with more flexible schedules
Pay based on experience and maturity.