Systems Business Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Systems Business Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director of Information Systems
Want to be a part of a team implementing a large Salesforce based membership project? The MJCCA is looking for a systems business analyst to join the team.
The Salesforce Business Analyst works under the direction of the Director of Information Systems to support MJCCA managers, internal users, power user team members to administer, maximize, and enhance Traction Rec (a customized Salesforce CRM) or other Salesforce related systems, and to provide highest quality support services to MJCCA members and program participants.
The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta (MJCCA) is a non-profit organization that has served the Atlanta community for more than 100 years. Serving 12,000 members and over 55,000 people in the Atlanta community through a wide variety of innovative programs and vital services. The MJCCA was ranked among the Top Workplaces for seven consecutive years by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, and is widely regarded as one of the premiere JCCs in the country.
As a Top Workplace in Atlanta, we pride ourselves in providing our full-time staff with a great work-life balance, staff appreciation events, excellent health and wellness programs, retirement plan, life insurance, generous vacation and sick benefits. Employees also receive free family membership, which includes access to our state of the arts fitness center, indoor and outdoor aquatic centers, culinary & arts classes, and additional discounts to all of our programs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, managers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed.
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing.
- Assessing internal user satisfaction and concerns.
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as new database uses are developed.
- Create and modify online Aura donation forms that integrate with iATs.
- Assist with support of 3rd party integrations including website, access control, fitness, ticketing, etc.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications.
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution.
- Provide Tier 2 support to IT System Administrators.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce Systems Administrator Certification; preferred.
- Strong technical project administration/project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability and/or experience to identify requirements, analyze workflow and recommend efficient and effective workflow, and lead small projects.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
Other Desired Skills:
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and highly organized
- High standard of integrity, ethics, and discretion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills