Greater Atlanta Region BBYO Annual Family Shabbat Dinner welcomes all BBYO families! Join us for dinner and a meaningful service while reconnecting and meeting the rest of our BBYO family as we celebrate Shabbat. Teens registered for Atlanta Spring Convention (ASC), do not need to pay..
Fees: Shabbat Dinner: $46 per person
Registration closes Thursday, March 26 for individual registrations.
Sponsor Levels: To sponsor this dinner please click HERE. For additional information or questions about sponsorship please contact Bonnie Brodsky at 678-4151 or by email at Bonnie.Brodsky@atlantajcc.org
- International Level: $1,000 includes 6 tickets to Family Shabbat, One teen's ASC Convention fee, 20 raffle tickets
- Regional Level: $540 includes 4 tickets to Family Shabbat and 20 raffle tickets
- Chapter Level: $360 includes 4 tickets to Family Shabbat & 5 raffle tickets
- Member Level: $180 includes 2 tickets to Family Shabbat
- Recent Alumni: $18 donation
Open to the Community
Friday, March 27, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The MJCCA’s Inclusion Program strives to provide the necessary accommodations and flexibility for youth who require additional support so they may access the transformative opportunities available at the MJCCA. Our Inclusion Team collaborates with parents, educators, and staff to determine if successful program placement is possible. These youth and their families are then supported by our Inclusion Team through program accommodations and may also receive individualized assistance. Click here for more information.