Harris Jacobs Dream Run
The Harris Jacobs Dream Run was created more than 20 years ago to serve our community with a fun, active, and family-friendly event that honors the memory of a past president of the MJCCA and influential member of the Atlanta Jewish community, Harris Jacobs. Proceeds support the Blonder Family Department for Special Needs, a unique and welcoming home where individuals of all backgrounds and abilities can socialize, learn, grow, and deepen their connections to one another and the community.
Join us for the 23rd Annual Harris Jacobs Dream Run!
Sunday, May 1, 2016
6:45 am - Shuttle service from Georgia Perimeter College begins
7:00 am - Race day registration begins on-site
8:00 am - 5K Road Race/Walk and 1-mile Special Needs Community Walk
Bring the family and join us for our huge post-race party with food, music, raffles, and local vendors.
Downloadable Registration Form (PDF)
Both the 5K Road Race/Walk and the Special Needs Community Walk begin and end at Zaban Park and follow a course through family-friendly Dunwoody neighborhoods.
- Packet Pick-Up at MJCCA
Pick-up your packet before race day.
- Wednesday, April 27, 2016, 5:00-9:00 pm
- Thursday, April 28, 2016, 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- Special Needs Community Walk
One mile Community Walk for youth and adults at the MJCCA.
- Proceeds will support the Blonder Family Department for Special Needs
- 2017 AJC Peachtree Roadrace Qualifier
The Harris Jacobs Dream Run is now a certified course. Use your time to qualify for a start wave in the AJC Peachtree Road Race in 2017!
- Chip Timing at Start and Finish Lines
All 5K runners will be chip timed to ensure ultimate accuracy with all race results
- High-Performance T-Shirts
All pre-registered runners/walkers will receive a men's or women's cut high-performance t-shirt.
- Awards and Prizes following the Race
- $20 by 3/7 (EARLY BIRD SPECIAL)
- $25 by 4/18
- $30 by 4/30
- $35 on race day
- $15 for children 12 and under
- $30 phantom runner (“Don’t make me sweat, just send me the great shirt!”)
Special Needs Community Walk Fee: $15