The Weinstein School
Hours and Options
Flexibility is key! That’s why The Weinstein School offers both full-day and half-day options for our families.
Full-day | 7:00 am-6:00 pm*: Children who spend the day with us have indoor and outdoor fun, experience our educational and experiential core curriculum, eat a healthy, catered mid-day lunch, and can sign up for additional extracurricular activities.
Half-day | 9:30 am-1:30 pm: Our half-day program is creative, experiential, and educational, utilizing our core curriculum both inside and outside to help children excel from a young age. Extracurricular activities are available after the school day ends.
Transitional Kindergarten | 7:30 am-3:00 pm*: Our curriculum focuses on literacy, math, science, and social studies exploration, as well as problem-solving and communications skills.
Kindergarten and First Grade | 8:00 am-3:00 pm: Our programs center around building a strong classroom community based on mutual respect with an emphasis on fostering social-emotional growth.
*Please note: our hours are temporarily reduced due to the pandemic. We currently open at 8:00 am and close at 5:30 pm.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Custom-built infant classrooms
- Sensory room to enhance fine and gross motor skills
- Dedicated music and art rooms
- Indoor and outdoor pools for year-round swimming lessons
- Playgrounds, ball fields, tennis courts, and gymnasiums
- Nature trails and a lake for hiking, fishing, boating, and more
- Exciting enrichment programs, including science, drama, Judaism, fitness, art, and music. Swimming is available as part of the curriculum for our 3s, Pre-K, TK, and Kindergarten classes and private swimming lessons are also available at an extra cost.
Partner of the Jewish Abilities Alliance
The MJCCA’s Inclusion Program strives to provide the necessary accommodations and flexibility for youth who require additional support so they may access the transformative opportunities available at the MJCCA. Our Inclusion Team collaborates with parents, educators, and staff to determine if successful program placement is possible. These youth and their families are then supported by our Inclusion Team through program accommodations and may also receive individualized assistance. Click here for more information.