Indoor Pool Reservations
- Reservations are required via Mindbody and can be made for lap swimming or family free swim by members of the same household (a max of 4 people can swim in a lane if from the same household). Reservations can be made 48 hours in advance. Please check in at the front desk when you arrive for your registered time slot. Effective Thursday, April 15, if a member does not show up for their swim reservation OR if they cancel less than 4 hours from the reservation start time, a $20 fee will be assessed. Our goal is to make the pools as available as possible for all our members to use and enjoy!
- The locker rooms are open, but the sauna, steam room, and hot tub will remain closed.
- Water aerobics is offered by reservation only through Mindbody Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday from 9:00-9:45 am. After the class is finished, members will need to exit the pool area unless they have an additional lane reservation.
- Our indoor pool will remain open throughout summer. The hours as of Saturday, May 15 are Monday-Thursday: 6:00 am-7:00 pm, Friday: 6:00 am-6:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am-6:00 pm.
- Masks are required on the pool deck.
Lifeguards and Safety
The safety of our swimmers is of the utmost importance. Red Cross-certified lifeguards are alert and on hand to protect our swimmers at all times. If you are looking for lifeguard employment in Atlanta, please contact us at 678.812.3861.
Plus, our facilities are equipped with a state-of-the-art lightning warning system that provides alerts when lightning is within a few miles of the MJCCA. The warning allows ample time to clear the outdoor pool area before lightning is within close range.
All children under the age of four who are not fully potty trained must wear a disposable swim diaper under a reusable polyester/cotton (machine washable) swim diaper. Non-disposable swim diapers provide a tighter fit, which helps avoid lengthy pool closures due to accidents. Both diapers MUST be worn underneath a swimsuit. If this policy is not adhered to, children will not be permitted to enter our pools. Review the policy and purchase your swim diapers here .
Partners and Affiliations
The MJCCA’s Inclusion Program strives to provide the necessary accommodations and flexibility for youth who require additional support so they may access the transformative opportunities available at the MJCCA. Our Inclusion Team collaborates with parents, educators, and staff to determine if successful program placement is possible. These youth and their families are then supported by our Inclusion Team through program accommodations and may also receive individualized assistance. Click here for more information.