Every day of vacation camp comes with different daily themes—from activities all the way down to snacks. Your child can look forward to:
- Art projects
- Singing and dancing
- Physical activities
- Playground time (weather permitting)
- And much more
What to Bring
Please label all items.
- Change of clothes
- Packed lunch (nut free) – PVC will provide two snacks daily
- Sheet and blanket (if needed)
- Diapers and wipes (if needed)
- Infant bottles (if needed); these are required to be labeled with child’s full name and date daily and all formula/cereal must be pre-mixed
The MJCCA’s Inclusion Program strives to provide the necessary accommodations and flexibility for youth who require additional support so they may access the transformative opportunities available at the MJCCA. Our Inclusion Team collaborates with parents, educators, and staff to determine if successful program placement is possible. These youth and their families are then supported by our Inclusion Team through program accommodations and may also receive individualized assistance. Click here for more information.