Reservations in Mindbody and Playbypoint
Reservations are required for group exercise classes through Mindbody. Reservations are required for tennis and pickleball courts and tennis ball machine rentals through Playbypoint. Please see below for detailed instructions on using the apps.
Reservations for group exercise classes can be made 7 days in advance up until 30 minutes before the class and reservations are only visible for the next 7 days. Reservations for tennis and pickleball courts can be made 48 hours in advance and reservations are only visible for the next 48 hours.
- Please download the Mindbody app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Please download the Playbypoint app from the App Store or Google Play.
Don’t want to use the apps?
- Click here for the desktop version for Mindbody.
- Click here for the desktop version for Playbypoint.
If you have any questions about logging in or how to make reservations within Mindbody, please see the instructions below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the MJCCA staff will offer assistance. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or issues making a reservation in Playbypoint.
Note: Lane reservations are longer required for lap swimming as of January 16, 2023. Please click here to review our pool hours and policies.
Please select the date on the calendar below and click search to see the class schedule (note: it may take a moment for the calendar to load). Reservations for group exercise classes can be made 7 days in advance up until 30 minutes before the class. Reservations are only visible for the next 7 days.
How to set up the Playbypoint app
- We use Playbypoint for all tennis, pickleball, and tennis ball machine reservations and will allow you to easily select desired date, time, and court.
- You will need to download the Playbypoint app from the App Store or Google Play. Click here for the desktop version.
- Once you have downloaded the Playbypoint app, you will need to create an account (which is super fast and easy). Then, click the Facilities menu to search for and add the “Marcus JCC of Atlanta.”
- You will then see Marcus JCC of Atlanta in your Facilities tab and a BOOK NOW button. Click that button to choose your day, time, and court. Once you select confirm, your court is reserved.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues making a reservation.
How to set up the Mindbody app
- Download the free Mindbody app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Launch the Mindbody app and tap Continue with Email.
- Enter your email address (use the email address with which you receive emails from the MJCCA), then tap Next. (Please note: if you already have a username and password, it will prompt for both your email address and password.)
- Create and enter a password, then tap Next.
- Enter your first name, last name, country, and email preference, then tap Let’s Go.
- You’re Almost Done! Check your email to confirm your account.
- Click on the confirmation link within the email and you’re ready to use the app.
How to make a reservation using the Mindbody app
- Login to the app.
- In the search box at the top of the screen type in Marcus and choose My Location. Please note: you will need to make sure the location settings are turned on for the app to use your location.
- Tap on Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta and then tap the heart in the top right corner so that you can more easily access reservations in the future.
- Then tap the View Schedule button.
- Tap the classes tab to reserve a spot for group exercise classes.
• To reserve a class, select the date, and you will see class options.
• Tap the Book button to the right of the class you are reserving. Then tap Book again.
• Please note: the app will not allow you to make a reservation if the class is already full.
How to set up the Mindbody desktop version
- Visit atlantajcc.org/mindbodydesktop.
- In the Sign In section click the Need new password? link.
- Enter your email address (use the email address with which you receive emails from the MJCCA) and click Next.
- Go to your email inbox and open the password reset email.
- Follow the prompts to reset your password.
- Sign in at atlantajcc.org/mindbodydesktop with your email address and new password.
How to make a reservation using the Mindbody desktop version
- Log in.
- Select the Group Classes tab.
- Find your class at your desired day and time.
- Click Sign Up Now by your desired class.
- Click Make a Single Reservation.