Club J Your Way Full Day
Club J Your Way Full Day runs from 7:15 am to 6:00 pm and is open to children in Pre-K through 5th grade. Club J Your Way Full Day is available 5 days a week at $1,050/month for members and $1,150/month for the community. We also offer a Wednesday-only option that is $260/month for members and $360/month for the community.
Club J Your Way School Day
Club J Your Way School Day runs from 7:15 am to 2:00 pm and is open to children in Pre-K through 5th grade. Club J Your Way School Day is available 5 days a week at $700/month for members and $800/month for the community. We also offer a Wednesday-only option that is $175/month for members and $275/month for the community.
Club J Your Way After School
Club J Your Way After School runs from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm and is open to children in Pre-K through 5th grade. Fee is $425/month for members and $525/month for the community. We also have two flexible options available to families whose participation in other MJCCA activities prevents them from being at Club J Your Way After School 5 days a week: 4 days a week for $400/month or 3 days a week for $385/month.
For All Three Options
- Participants will be assigned to small group cohorts of no more than 15 children and 3 to 4 staff members. Cohorts will engage with each other, but not with other cohorts, unless social distancing can be applied.
- We will follow public health guidelines and continue to execute the procedures and protocols we put in place in our Summer Days @ the J camp program.
- Our staff are NOT classroom teachers and we are not a substitute for your child’s education. Instead, we are here to help and support your child with their remote learning.
- Groupmate requests can be made but are not guaranteed.
- Groups will have their own designated learning space indoors and a designated activity space outdoors at our MJCCA Day Camps grounds.
- Program-wide gatherings will be prohibited.
- Children and staff are required to arrive to the MJCCA wearing a mask and should have an extra mask in their backpacks.
- Staff will be required to wear masks all day, except for when eating/drinking and during outdoor mask breaks while socially distanced.
- Children WILL be required to wear masks while indoors and social distancing is not possible. When outdoors, children will be allowed to remove masks while socially distanced.
- Children need to bring a non-perishable lunch and/or snacks daily. Children are not permitted to share food brought from home. We recommend at least two snacks for all children, and lunch for those attending our Full Day and School Day programs.
Important Registration Instructions
Please do NOT touch the birthday or grade fields. Also, if you get to the “Pay” button but it doesn’t work, look at the top bar where it says questions and waivers. If the questions button is lit up in red, it means you accidentally did not answer at least one of the required questions. Please go back to answer all questions with a red asterisk next to them. If it lights up green and you’ve signed all waivers, the payment button should work. If it does not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you with registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Club J Your Way?
How will virtual learning work?
What is the eligibility for enrollment?
How are your prioritizing registration?
Are you creating a wait list?
What are the rates for Club J Your Way?
Club J Your Way Full Day is available 5 days a week at $1,050/month for members and $1,150/month for the community. We also offer a Wednesday-only option that is $260/month for members and $360/month for the community.
Club J Your Way School Day is available 5 days a week at $700/month for members and $800/month for the community. We also offer a Wednesday-only option that is $175/month for members and $275/month for the community.
The After School program is $425/month for members and $525/month for the community. We also have two flexible options only available to families whose participation in other MJCCA activities prevents them from being at Club J Your Way After School every day: 4 days a week for $400/month or 3 days a week for $385/month.
Club J Your Way is a monthly program. Tuition remains the same each month regardless of how many days Club J is running in each month. Charges for Club J are debited from your credit card or checking account for the current month. Any changes in your child’s enrollment schedule must be approved in advance and are subject to a $25 change fee per change. Please provide written notification two weeks prior to the date the change will go into effect. Refunds for absences or missed days are not issued.
Each registration will be charged a non-refundable $50 registration fee per child. Tuition rates do not include membership to the MJCCA nor costs associated with Schools Out Camps. For those previously registered for Club J, the $50 registration fee will transfer. To qualify for member rates, children must be part of a Family or Single Parent membership in good standing. You will be billed on the 3rd of every month.
What is the cancellation and refund policy for Club J Your Way?
If your child’s school reopens for in-person learning and you withdraw your child, we will issue a full credit on the days left in that month. If the MJCCA makes the decision to suspend operation at any point in the year, you will receive a pro-rated refund for the affected portion of the program.
If your child’s cohort has a positive COVID-19 case, the entire cohort will be required to quarantine for two weeks. In addition, any other members of the household in MJCCA programs will also be required to quarantine. We are erring on the side of caution to do everything possible to prevent and limit transmission. Please note, no refunds will be given for tuition during a temporary class or school closure that lasts fewer than 14 days.
Should you choose to withdraw from the program for future months; cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com and require a two-week notice. Once you have withdrawn from program, we cannot guarantee future space.
Do you offer financial assistance for Club J Your Way?
For more information, contact Barbara Vahaba, Financial Assistance Coordinator at 678.812.4142 or at Barbara.Vahaba@atlantajcc.org. All inquiries and financial assistance applications are kept confidential.
In order to be considered for financial assistance, a completed registration form must be submitted online.
Payment for the registration fee and deposit must be received at the time of registration. Your remaining fees will begin to be charged through our payment plan option based on a 25% discount until your financial assistance amount is determined. Once you receive your actual financial assistance award, we will adjust any remaining payments accordingly.
In the event that financial assistance is not accepted, your deposit will be refunded or credited to your account after submission of a refund request in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will cohorts be formed? How many per group?
Will my child need to wear a mask?
Will you be providing lunch and snacks?
- Lunch: Children will need to bring a non-perishable lunch daily. We do not mandate what individuals bring in their own lunches, however, in order to observe all dietary, allergy, and health issues, children are not permitted to share food brought from home.
- Snack: Children should bring snacks from home to be eaten during snack periods. We recommend at least two snacks.
What will my child need to bring to Club J Your Way?
- Food: Children need to bring a non-perishable lunch daily. We do not mandate what individuals bring in their own lunches, however, in order to observe all dietary, allergy, and health issues, children are not permitted to share food brought from home. Children should bring snacks from home to be eaten during snack periods. We recommend at least two snacks.
- A water bottle. Children are strongly encouraged to drink water throughout the day. Bottle re-fill stations will be located throughout the campus and staff will require their group to take water breaks in-between activity periods. For safety reasons, the fountains will only be able to fill up water bottles and not be used for children to drink directly from.
- Laptop or Chromebook to access our school’s online learning. Students must bring in their own devices for this program. Devices should be fully charged prior to arrival and a charger and other needed accessories should be brought in as well. Computers need at least 8GB of RAM. We recommend Windows 10 and all Windows updates should be made before sending your child to Club J Your Way.
- Headphones with a microphone to allow students to independently engage with their virtual programs.
- Any usernames and passwords for that your child could need to access devices, emails, portals, websites and other learning platforms. You will also be required to fill out a schedule of their online meeting times and classes so that we can support their time management.
- Any school supplies specifically requested by your child’s school or teacher. The MJCCA will provide markers, pencils,pens, and standard supplies as available.
- A book to read.
- Please make sure ALL items coming in with your child are labeled.
Is there a lost and found?
What will drop-off and pick-up look like?
- Full Day and School Day Drop-off: Carpool will run from 7:15-7:40 am each morning. For K-2nd grades at our MJCCA Day Camps grounds and for 3rd-5th grades at the Kuniansky Family Center (KFC Building).
- School Day Pick-Up: Carpool will run from 1:45-2:00 pm at the Kuniansky Family Center (KFC Building).
- After School Drop-Off: Carpool will run from 1:45-2:00 pm at the Kuniansky Family Center (KFC Building).
- Full Day and After School Pick-Up: Carpool will run from 5:15 pm – 6:00 pm at our MJCCA Day Camps grounds for all grades.
Parents and passengers are not permitted to exit their vehicle at any time. Staff will not be permitted to enter a child’s vehicle, nor will they be permitted to buckle/unbuckle seat belts and/or car seats. In the case that your child will need help, please be prepared to drive to the main parking lot in order to exit your vehicle and assist your child. Please be advised, carpool will take longer than typical.
Is late drop-off or early pick-up allowed?
Are visitors allowed at Club J Your Way?
How will Club J Your Way Directors communicate with parents?
Will my child be able to receive medication?
Will my child reapply sunscreen during the day?
Will my child be encouraged to wash their hands throughout the day?
What activities will my child be participating in?
What happens if a child gets sick while at Club J Your Way?
In accordance with our local health mandate, children will not be permitted to return until they have either had a negative COVID-19 test or have been free of fever and fever medication for seventy-two (72) hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least ten (10) days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
Do I need to submit any health information for my child?
Parents must certify that that their child is up to date on all required immunizations appropriate for the child’s age. If not, they must provide appropriate documentation for a medical exemption. (Certification by parent or legal guardian required). Only medical exemptions approved by the MJCCA will be allowed.
Will there be daily health screenings?
Do you have any behavior guidelines for Club J Your Way?
- Participate safely and willingly with a group of peers in a variety of settings and activities.
- Remain with the group and follow directions provided by staff.
- Cooperate with and respect all staff, other children, MJCCA equipment and facilities.
- Display non-aggressive behaviors.
- Not pose a threat to themselves or others.
Failure to adhere to any of these guidelines will result in immediate dismissal and inability to return, with no refund. More information regarding behavior can be found in the parent handbook. We highly advise reviewing this with your child before the first day. Due to the program modifications made this year as the result of COVID-19, we want all parents to acknowledge that it may not be the best fit for every child. We are unable to tolerate any behavioral issues of any kind for the safety and well-being of all children and staff.
Why are you using 99.5 as your temperature for a fever and not 100.4?
Will staff receive additional safety training?
Will I need to sign a waiver?
What procedure is in place if a staff member or child becomes sick with COVID-19?
If a staff member or family member has been exposed to COVID-19 and has been told to self-quarantine, we will notify all families in the cohort.
The cohort containing the child/staff with a positive COVID test will be asked to self-quarantine for 14 days. They can return after 14 days or with a negative COVID test. Please note, no refunds will be given for tuition during a temporary class or school closure that lasts fewer than 14 days.
The MJCCA will work with the Board of Directors, Club J Your Way Directors, and local health officials to determine if a full-campus closure is needed for a certain amount of time.
What are your inclusion guidelines?
- Children who participate safely and willingly with a group of peers in a variety of settings and activities
- Children who display non-aggressive behaviors
- Children who can keep their hands to themselves
- Children who don’t pose a threat to themselves or others
- Children who remain with the group and follow directions provided by staff
- Children who understand the difference between right and wrong decisions
Should behavior incidents occur, each participant and incident is evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- What was happening before the incident?
- What are the known challenges for this participant?
- What are the participant’s goals (i.e. social skills, self-regulation, etc.)
- What supports are in place? (i.e. facilitator, communication device, etc.)
Should there be challenges that consistently present themselves, it will be up to the staff discretion whether to put one-to-one facilitation in place or if dismissal is necessary. Should it be determined that facilitation will be require, we encourage all families to provide their own support staff. If you need assistance in this process, we can help you. Please note, if we are able to provide the staff for you, there is an additional charge of $350/week based on a 5 day enrollment schedule. Additionally, it may take some time to get staff hired in our system. Your child will not be allowed to return to the program until this process is completed. While we aim for a 2-week turn around, we have encountered situations where it has been longer.
|program Club J Your Way - After-School (2:00pm-6:00pm)||date Weekdays 01.04.2021 - 05.21.2021||time 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm||age K - Grade 5||view details||Continue to Registration|
|program Club J Your Way - Full Day (7:15am-6:00pm)||date Weekdays 01.04.2021 - 05.14.2021||time 7:15 am - 6:00 pm||age K - Grade 5||view details||Continue to Registration|
|program Club J Your Way - School Day (7:15am-2:00pm)||date Weekdays 01.04.2021 - 05.21.2021||time 7:15 am - 2:00 pm||age Pre-K - Grade 5||view details||Continue to Registration|
The MJCCA’s Inclusion Program strives to provide the necessary accommodations and flexibility for youth who require additional support so they may access the transformative opportunities available at the MJCCA. Our Inclusion Team collaborates with parents, educators, and staff to determine if successful program placement is possible. These youth and their families are then supported by our Inclusion Team through program accommodations and may also receive individualized assistance. Click here for more information.