We are so excited to welcome you back to the Marcus JCC. Our top priorities of safety and security have never been more important than they are right now. Every decision we have made has been through the lens of the health and safety of our members and staff. As such, please be aware that there will be some changes to the MJCCA experience.
- Members and staff will be required to wear masks indoors, except when exercising or engaged in recreational play.
- Social distancing is required throughout our campus.
- Reservations are required through Mindbody for Group Exercise Classes, Basketball, Tennis, Indoor Pool, and Pickleball. Reservations for Group Exercise Classes can be made 7 days in advance up until 30 minutes before the class or appointment. Please note: Available reservations for only the next 7 days will be visible. Reservations for Basketball, Tennis, Indoor Pool, and Pickleball can be made 48 hours in advance. Please note: Outdoor Pickleball is reserved through the Tennis Courts tab.
- Members will have their temperature taken using a noninvasive thermometer. If temperature is 100.4 or higher, entry will not be permitted.
- If you have had any of these symptoms in the past 24 hours – fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, chills, headache, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, muscle pain – we ask that you please stay home for the health and safety of our entire MJCCA family.
- Our hours have changed. Please see the new hours here.
- Guest passes are only available for prospective members and no other guest passes are being issued at this time, due to the pandemic. As many of our programs require reservations or smaller groups, we are prioritizing those spaces for our members.
- Air circulation contains 30% fresh air from outside, and all air is constantly circulated through the HVAC filter system
- UV and chlorine disinfecting of the pool water
- Nightly cleaning and fogging of pool area
- Hourly cleaning and disinfecting in the locker rooms
- Reservations will be required via Mindbody and can be made for lap swimming or family free swim by members of the same household (a max of 4 people can swim in a lane if from the same household). Reservations can be made a week in advance.
- Please check in at the front desk when you arrive for your registered time slot.
- The locker rooms will be open, but the sauna, steam room, and hot tub will remain closed.
- Water aerobics will be offered by reservation only through Mindbody Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday from 9:00-9:45 am. Please note that after the class is finished, members will need to exit the pool area unless they have an additional lane reservation.
- Masks are required on the pool deck and in the locker rooms.