We are so excited to welcome you back to the Marcus JCC. Our top priorities of safety and security have never been more important than they are right now. Every decision we have made has been through the lens of the health and safety of our members and staff. As such, please be aware that there will be some changes to the MJCCA experience.
- As we welcome so many children to our campus who are either not eligible for vaccination or are in the process of becoming fully vaccinated, at this time we will continue to require all members and guests to wear a mask in indoor common areas, including when entering the building, on Main Street, and in restrooms. Fully vaccinated individuals are welcome to remove their mask once they reach their destination. For those who are unvaccinated, we ask you to remain masked. Temperature checks are no longer required upon entrance to indoor facilities. Campers and preschoolers will have their temperature taken each morning. As vaccination rates increase, we will continue to adjust our policies accordingly.
- Reservations are required through Mindbody for group exercise classes, tennis courts (outdoor pickleball is reserved through the tennis courts tab), and indoor pool. Reservations for group exercise classes can be made 7 days in advance up until 30 minutes before the class. Reservations for tennis courts can be made 48 hours in advance. Reservations for indoor pool can be made 72 hours in advance. Reservations are only visible for the next 72 hours (7 days for group exercise classes and 48 hours for tennis).
- If your temperature is 100.4 or higher you will not be permitted entry to the MJCCA and must leave the campus. If you have had any of these symptoms in the past 24 hours – fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, chills, headache, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, muscle pain – we ask that you please stay home for the health and safety of our entire MJCCA family.
- MJCCA members are allowed to bring guests. Ultimate and Preferred members receive free guest passes and Essential, Summer, Team, Swim Lesson, SilverSneakers®, and Renew Active™ members can purchase guest passes. Guests have access to the following: tennis courts, fitness center, group exercise classes, gymnasiums, and lake. Guest passes are currently not available for the indoor and outdoor pools and guests will not have access to Ultimate fitness classes. For more information on guest passes, please visit our website.
- Air circulation contains 30% fresh air from outside, and all air is constantly circulated through the HVAC filter system
- UV and chlorine disinfecting of the pool water
- Nightly cleaning and fogging of pool area
- Hourly cleaning and disinfecting in the locker rooms
- Reservations will be required via Mindbody and can be made for lap swimming or family free swim by members of the same household (a max of 4 people can swim in a lane if from the same household) up to 72 hours in advance. If a member does not show up for their swim reservation OR if they cancel less than 4 hours from the reservation start time, a $20 fee will be assessed. Our goal is to make the pools as available as possible for all our members to use and enjoy!
- Please check in at the front desk when you arrive for your registered time slot.
- Each indoor pool reservation is 1 hour. Two reservations (two people) will be allowed per lane.
- The locker rooms, sauna, steam room, and hot tub are open.
- Water aerobics are offered by reservation only through Mindbody. Please note that after the class is finished, members will need to exit the pool area unless they have an additional lane reservation.
- Masks are required on the pool deck and in the locker rooms.
- Please review our Pool Hours & Policies for more details.