We are so excited to welcome you back to the Marcus JCC. Our top priorities of safety and security have never been more important than they are right now. Every decision we have made has been through the lens of the health and safety of our members and staff. As such, please be aware that there will be some changes to the MJCCA experience.
- Members and staff will be required to wear masks indoors, except when exercising or engaged in recreational play.
- Social distancing is required throughout our campus.
- Reservations are required through Mindbody for Group Exercise Classes, Basketball, Tennis, Indoor Pool, and Pickleball. Reservations can be made 7 days in advance up until 30 minutes before the class or appointment (48 hours for tennis). Please note: Available reservations for only the next 7 days will be visible and Outdoor Pickleball is reserved through the Tennis Courts tab.
- Members will have their temperature taken using a noninvasive thermometer. If temperature is 100.4 or higher, entry will not be permitted.
- If you have had any of these symptoms in the past 24 hours – fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, chills, headache, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, muscle pain – we ask that you please stay home for the health and safety of our entire MJCCA family.
- Our hours have changed. Please see the new hours here.
- Guest passes are only available for prospective members and no other guest passes are being issued at this time, due to the pandemic. As many of our programs require reservations or smaller groups, we are prioritizing those spaces for our members.