We are so excited to welcome you back to the Marcus JCC. Our top priorities of safety and security have never been more important than they are right now. Every decision we have made has been through the lens of the health and safety of our members and staff. As such, please be aware that there will be some changes to the MJCCA experience.
- Masks must be worn indoors, except while exercising and engaged in recreational play.
- Social distancing is required throughout our campus.
- Reservations are required through Mindbody for group exercise classes, basketball hoops, tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, boating on the lake and pickleball courts. Reservations for group exercise classes can be made 7 days in advance up until 30 minutes before the class. Reservations for tennis courts can be made 48 hours in advance. Reservations for basketball hoops, indoor pool, outdoor pools, boating on the lake, and pickleball courts can be made 72 hours in advance (outdoor pickleball is reserved through the tennis courts tab). Reservations are only visible for the next 72 hours (7 days for group exercise classes and 48 hours for tennis).
- Members will have their temperature taken using a noninvasive thermometer. If temperature is 100.4 or higher, entry will not be permitted.
- If you have had any of these symptoms in the past 24 hours – fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, chills, headache, shortness of breath, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, muscle pain – we ask that you please stay home for the health and safety of our entire MJCCA family.
- Beginning May 15, MJCCA members will be allowed to bring guests. Ultimate and Preferred members receive free guest passes and Essential, Summer, Team, Swim Lesson, and SilverSneakers® members can purchase guest passes. Guests have access to the following: tennis courts, fitness center, group exercise classes, gymnasiums, and lake. Guest passes are currently not available for the indoor and outdoor pools and guests will not have access to Ultimate fitness classes. For more information on guest passes, please visit our website.
- Air circulation contains 30% fresh air from outside, and all air is constantly circulated through the HVAC filter system
- UV and chlorine disinfecting of the pool water
- Nightly cleaning and fogging of pool area
- Hourly cleaning and disinfecting in the locker rooms
- Reservations will be required via Mindbody and can be made for lap swimming or family free swim by members of the same household (a max of 4 people can swim in a lane if from the same household) up to 72 hours in advance. If a member does not show up for their swim reservation OR if they cancel less than 4 hours from the reservation start time, a $20 fee will be assessed. Our goal is to make the pools as available as possible for all our members to use and enjoy!
- Please check in at the front desk when you arrive for your registered time slot.
- Each indoor pool reservation is 1 hour.
- The locker rooms will be open, but the sauna, steam room, and hot tub will remain closed.
- Water aerobics will be offered by reservation only through Mindbody Monday through Friday from 9:00-9:45 am. Please note that after the class is finished, members will need to exit the pool area unless they have an additional lane reservation.
- Masks are required on the pool deck and in the locker rooms.