New Registration System
Account Creation Instructions
You will now be able to access your account information and register for programs in our new registration portal.
Everyone will need to “Create Account” in the new system the first time you access it. When creating your account, please use the email address to which we send you our newsletters.
To create your account:
- Click here to access the login page of the new system.
- Click “Create Account” at the bottom of the page.
- You will be taken to a “Create Account” form. Please complete the form and then click the blue “submit,” button. Of note: For the birthdate field, please use the calendar icon and first select the year, followed by the month and day. For the email field, please use the email address to which we send you our newsletters.
- After you hit “Submit,” you will taken back to the login page. You should now have received an email with a unique link to create your account password. Go to that email and click the “to get started” link, which will take you to the password creation page. Create your password.
- Once you create your password, you will be logged in and will be at your account dashboard. From that page, you can view account details and also begin registering for programs via the “Programs” link at the top of the page or the “Browse Programs” link in the middle of the page.
You will automatically be taken to the new system when you click “register” on all program listings on our website. The “Access Your Account” link on our website homepage will also now take you directly to the new system. Please remember, you will need to “Create Account” (follow steps listed above) the first time you access the system or want to register for a program.
If you have any questions, please call 678.812.4010, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the membership office at Zaban Park. We are here to help and will do everything possible to make the transition a seamless one.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we begin using our new account management and registration portal.