Summer Operations & Reservations
Our top priorities of safety and security have never been more important than they are right now. Every decision we have made has been through the lens of the health and safety of our members and staff. As such, please be aware that there will be some changes to the MJCCA experience.
- The MJCCA has transitioned to a mask optional policy as of March 14, 2022.
- Reservations are required through Mindbody for group exercise classes, tennis courts (outdoor pickleball is reserved through the tennis courts tab), lap swimming in our outdoor lower pool and indoor pool, and boating on the lake. Reservations for group exercise classes can be made 7 days in advance up until 30 minutes before the class. Reservations for tennis courts can be made 48 hours in advance. Reservations for lap swimming in our outdoor lower pool and indoor pool and boating on the lake can be made 72 hours in advance. Reservations are only visible for the next 72 hours (7 days for group exercise classes and 48 hours for tennis).
- MJCCA members are allowed to bring guests. Preferred members receive free guest passes and Essential, Summer, Team, Swim Lesson, SilverSneakers®, and Renew Active™ members can purchase guest passes. Guests have access to the following: indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, fitness center, group exercise classes, gymnasiums, and lake. For more information on guest passes, please visit our website.
- Reservations are required via Mindbody and can be made for lap swimming or family free swim by members of the same household (a max of 4 people can swim in a lane if from the same household) up to 72 hours in advance. Please do not reserve more than one lane per day.
- Each indoor pool reservation is 1 hour. Two reservations (two people) will be allowed per lane. If you do not wish to share a lane or are swimming with another member of your household, please book both sides A and B of your desired lane.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before your reservation start time and check in at the front desk.
- If a member does not show up for their swim reservation OR if they cancel less than 4 hours from the reservation start time, a $20 fee will be assessed. Our goal is to make the pools as available as possible for all our members to use and enjoy!
- Water aerobics are offered by reservation only through Mindbody.
- Please review our Pool Hours & Policies for more details.