Facilities & Services
The MJCCA has a state-of-the-art fitness center and four amazing studios where you’ll find some of the best classes in the city. In addition to group exercise classes, we offer Youth Fitness programs, STOTT PILATES® classes, SilverSneakers® programs for mature adults, and personal training for ages 13+.
- Brill Family Fitness Center
- Group Exercise Studio
- Lillie Silver Axelrod Cycle & HIIT Studio
- Fitline™ Functional Fitness Studio
Have you heard? The Aquatics offerings at the MJCCA are one of the best kept secrets in Dunwoody, with a heated indoor pool, two outdoor pools, a splash pad, and a kiddie pool. We welcome you to join us for private lessons, swim laps, swim team, or take a class year-round. Multiple locker rooms with showers and a changing area are available onsite.
- Sherwin Glass Aquatic Center
- George and Rosalie Alterman Pool
- Barbara and Ed Mendel Splash Park
- Northside Hospital Family Aquatic Center
Tennis and Pickleball Courts
Group sessions, lessons, court reservations, ball machine rentals, racquet stringing, and regripping services are all at your disposal at our Selig Family Tennis Center. Grab your racquet and enjoy one of our 6 lighted courts today!
Our state-of-the-art, 7,000 square-foot Besser Gymnastics Pavilion enables us to house the largest gymnastics program in the Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area. Our facility features a state-of-the-art spring floor, three gymnastics pits, six beams, three bars, a vault, and a regulation-length runway.
Our Zaban Park Campus boasts multiple gymnasiums, lighted ball fields, and batting cages. Athletes both young and old will enjoy practices and games using our stellar sports facilities.
- Arthur M. Blank Family Sports Complex
- Arthur M. Blank Family Gymnasium
- Marcus Gymnasium
- Mendel Gymnasium
MJCCA Day Camps
MJCCA Day Camps’ home base at Zaban Park features multiple pavilions centered around age groups and activities. Campers can explore our entire campus – from participating in canoeing, kayaking, and even bumper boats on the lake to swimming in our multiple pools to utilizing our tennis courts, gymnasiums, ball fields, and gymnastic pavilion.
Performing Arts Theater
Enjoy the performances in the Morris & Rae Frank Theatre on the Danny Sklar Stage in the MJCCA’s Zaban-Blank building. The 253-seat proscenium-style theater features comfortable, extra-wide seats, state-of-the-art sound and lighting, and an intimate theater experience from every seat in the house.
Additional Featured Services & Amenities
- Locker Rooms: Before or after a visit, enjoy locker room amenities including a hot tub, sauna, steam room, and showers. We also offer a family changing area.
- Boating & Fishing on Lake RB: During the summer on weekends from 10:00 am-5:00 pm, a lifeguard will be on duty and members can use bumper boats, paddle boats, canoes, and kayaks, as well as go fishing. Note: personal flotation devices must be worn at all times while using a watercraft and you must provide your own fishing equipment. Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Running Trail: The MJCCA Running Trail in Dunwoody offers members the chance to enjoy exercise amid the natural scenery of our beautiful Zaban Park Campus. Our running course is perfect for adults and children of all ages.
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Besser Holocaust Memorial Garden
- Brill Family Activity Rooms
- Fine Family Studio
- Grace’s Place
- A Healthy Touch Café
- Sophie Hirsh Srochi Discovery Center
- Katz Family Main Street Gallery
- Kuniansky Family Center
- Barbara and Sanford Orkin Center
- Barbara and Sanford Orkin Teen House
- Ort Technology Center
- Outdoor Open-Air Barn
- Paradies Playground
- The Rich Foundation Dance Studios
- Sports Rehabilitation Center